EagleView offers its employees:
- Medical Insurance which includes Prescription and Vision Coverage- Company-paid (90% for employee and all dependents)
- Dental Insurance- Company-paid (90% for employee and all dependents)
- Short-Term Disability Coverage- Company-paid (100%)
- $50,000 Life and AD&D Insurance Plan- Company-paid (100%)
- Optional Life and Disability Benefits
- 401K Plan
- Roth IRA Plan
- First Tech Credit Union Membership
- The company observes and will pay you for 7 holidays per year plus 2 floating holidays to use on days of your choice
- Tuition Reimbursement of up to $2,500 annually for approved courses of study
Work Life Balance
- EAP Program that includes confidential counseling and work/life balance benefits such as financial, legal and wellness discounts and referrals
- Community outreach
Open positions at EagleView
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to make a difference? Join the rapidly growing team of talented individuals at our young and successful startup. We are looking for
enthusiastic individuals who want to help us shape our culture and leverage our industry-leading solutions.
We anticipate the expansion of other departments and invite you to check back soon for updated postings.
EagleView complies with Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) guidelines and all applicable federal, state and local laws that govern the hiring and treatment of its employees. EagleView does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religious belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, union status, sexual orientation or gender identity. Nor does it discriminate against protected veterans, including veterans of the Vietnam era and disabled veterans, individuals with a disability or employees who take protected leave time. Candidates who require special accommodation to complete the application process can send e-mail to EEOaccomodations@eagleview.com and specify the accommodation required.