Critical360®: The Whole PackageApril 26, 2017
Critical360® is a comprehensive interior mapping and 3D modeling solution from EagleView. It is ideal for public safety agencies, including E9-1-1 facilities.
Critical360 starts with a 3D surface model derived from Pictometry® aerial imagery. From there, E9-1-1 dispatchers, public safety officers, and other users go inside those properties. Through 360-degree panoramic images and a model created from LiDAR data, users can explore the interior in three dimensions
Public safety agencies that have implemented Critical360 receive so much more than maps and imagery. This data-rich solution includes LiDAR scans, 3D surface models, and professional services to promote strong adoption and usage within an agency.
Check out Critical360: The Whole Package in the flipbook below (or view it here) to see everything that’s included in this forward-thinking solution for public safety agencies.
Additional interior mapping resources
- Interior mapping is one of several technology trends that can keep the public and emergency response teams safe during a critical event.
- An EagleView team member who works on Critical360 explains why this technology is vital in emergencies – including at schools.
- One high school is already using Critical360 to keep students safe.
- Public safety communicators aren’t the only ones who can use this technology. Find out what solutions like Critical360 can do for law enforcement, fire departments, and other emergency personnel.
- WATCH: See Critical360 in action!