EagleView App Now Available for Android and iOSAugust 29, 2018
The call for a roof, siding, or gutter estimate happens fast. As a contractor, you need to be prepared.
But if you’re taking manual measurements and sifting through mountains of paperwork, you may be unable to meet prospects’ demands.
With technology on your side, you can bid faster and with more confidence. No more shuffling through files or breaking out the tape measure.
For more than a decade, EagleView has been the leader in aerial property measurements. EagleView reports deliver fast, guaranteed-accurate measurements that give contractors everything they need to bid early and often.
Now those same measurements, as well as crucial tools for contractor productivity, can travel to every job site with the all-new EagleView App. The EagleView App is now available for Android users after being released for iOS earlier this year.
Innovative Features for Contractors on the Go
With the EagleView App, contractors have access to:
- EagleView measurement reports and status updates anytime, anywhere
- Separate measurements for each structure on the property for more concise job planning
- The convenient measurements at-a-glance screen with key measurements clearly displayed
- A centralized dashboard to store all job-planning resources and organize bids
- The ability to upload and view date-stamped, user-generated photos alongside the detailed aerial property images included in EagleView reports
Expect further updates to the EagleView App later this year. Added functionality will go beyond our traditional measurement reports and offer more tools to streamline and transform the way contractors measure, plan, and bid jobs.
How to Get Started
- Download the EagleView App from either the Google Play Store for Android devices or the Apple App Store for iOS devices.
- Open the app and sign in with your existing My EagleView account. If you don’t have a My EagleView account, you can create one right in the app.
- Once you log in, you’re ready to begin placing orders and seeing guaranteed-accurate roof measurements.