Innovative Technology, Industry Leader.
With locations in Bothell, WA and Rochester, NY, EagleView is a lively and fast-growing Inc. 500 technology company offering full technology solutions in the GIS, measurement and analytical space. We specialize in high-resolution aerial photography, automated 3D measurement technologies and overall software solutions for government, insurance, construction and infrastructure customers. Our patented processes combined with the power of Pictometry image technology have changed the way these industries do business and resulted in them clamoring for more.
- Medical insurance and prescription coverage with company paying a majority of the premiums for our employees and all covered dependents
- Dental insurance plan available with company paying a majority of the premiums for our employees and all covered dependents
- Health Savings Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Accounts for both medical and dependent care expenses
- Company-paid short-term disability coverage
- Optional life and disability benefits
- 401K plan and Roth IRA plan
- First Tech Credit Union membership
- Tuition assistance for eligible courses of study
- Opportunities for training and career growth
- Generous and flexible paid time off program
- Seven paid holidays per year, plus four floating holidays to use on days of your choice
- EAP Program that includes confidential counseling and work/life balance benefits such as financial, legal and wellness discounts and referrals.
- Community outreach programs
Voted One of the Best Places to Work!
Voted one of the Best Places to Work in 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015, a culture of candor and openness is encouraged and the company has a work hard, play hard environment complete with spontaneous Nerf gun wars. Generous benefits are provided including perks such as open kitchens filled with drinks and a variety of food choices. The WellNest program encourages healthy lifestyles and supports it with access to a wellness expert to help employees set and meet goals.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and, as such, affirms in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic.
EagleView will not discriminate against persons because of their disability, including disabled veterans, and will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees and applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying and require special assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please contact our Human Resources department at EEOaccomodations@eagleview.com.