Join. Act. Grow.
Innovative Technology, Industry Leader.
With locations in Bothell, WA, and Rochester, NY, EagleView is a lively and fast-growing Inc. 500 technology company offering full technology solutions in the GIS, measurement, and analytical space. We specialize in high-resolution aerial imagery, automated 3D measurement technologies, and overall software solutions for government, insurance, construction, and infrastructure customers. Our patented processes combined with the power of Pictometry® image technology have changed the way these industries do business.
- Medical insurance and prescription coverage, with the company paying a majority of the premiums for our employees and all covered dependents
- Dental insurance plan available, with the company paying a majority of the premiums for our employees and all covered dependents
- Health Savings Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Accounts for both medical and dependent care expenses
- Company-paid short-term disability coverage
- Optional life and disability benefits
- 401(k) plan and Roth IRA plan
- First Tech Credit Union membership
- Tuition assistance for eligible courses of study
- Opportunities for training and career growth
- Generous and flexible paid time off program
- Seven paid holidays per year, plus four floating holidays to use on days of your choice
- EAP Program includes confidential counseling and work/life balance benefits, such as financial, legal, and wellness discounts and referrals
- Community outreach programs
Voted One of the Best Places to Work!
Voted one of the Best Places to Work in Seattle and Rochester from 2012 to 2017, EagleView encourages a culture of candor and openness. The company has a work hard, play hard environment complete with spontaneous Nerf gun wars. Generous benefits are provided, including perks such as open kitchens filled with drinks and a variety of food choices. The WellNest program encourages healthy lifestyles and supports it with access to a wellness expert to help employees set and meet goals.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and, as such, affirm in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic.
EagleView will not discriminate against persons because of their disability, including disabled veterans, and will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees and applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying and require special assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please contact our Human Resources department at EEOaccomodations@eagleview.com.