Effective Date: 11/02/2010
EagleView is committed to protecting your privacy and developing technology that gives you the most powerful and safe online experience. This Statement of Privacy applies to the EagleView Web site and governs data collection and usage. By using the EagleView website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
Information Collection and How It Is Used
EagleView collects and uses your personal information to operate the EagleView Web site and deliver the services you have requested. EagleView also uses your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from EagleView and its affiliates. EagleView may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
EagleView keeps track of the Web sites and pages our customers visit within EagleView, in order to determine what EagleView services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within EagleView to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
EagleView does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. EagleView may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party. In addition, EagleView may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to EagleView, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
The Information We Collect
- Cookies: Cookies are data files that are placed on a computer when it is used to visit a website. These cookies may be used for many purposes, including, without limitation, tracking user preferences and web pages visited while using the site. You may disable cookies using your browser’s preferences. However, some features of the site may not function properly or may operate slowly if you disable the cookies.
- Web Beacons: We may include small graphic images called web beacons, also known as “Internet tags” or “clear gifs,” in our web pages and e-mail messages. We may use web beacons or similar technologies for a number of purposes, including, without limitation, to count the number of visitors to the site, to monitor how users navigate the site, to count how many e-mails that we sent were actually opened or to count how many particular articles or links were actually viewed.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking unsubscribe on our email newsletters.
- If you supply us with your postal address online you will only receive the information for which you provided us your address.
- Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers online will receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed online, their overall account and potential billing questions.
- From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically.
- All EagleView calls are confidential; however your call may be monitored and recorded to ensure quality of service.
Upon request we provide site visitors with access to unique identifier information (e.g., customer number or password) that we maintain about them, transaction information (e.g., dates on which customers made purchases, amounts and types of purchases) that we maintain about them, communications that the consumer/visitor has directed to our site (e.g., emails, customer inquiries), contact information (e.g., name, address, phone number) that we maintain about them.
- Consumers can access this information by visiting their “My EagleView” Account Information page.
- Upon request we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies with their contact information corrected. Consumers can have this information corrected by updating their “My EagleView” Account information page or by contacting us at EagleView customer support.
Security of Your Personal Information
EagleView secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. EagleView secures the personally identifiable information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other Web sites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
Changes to This Statement
EagleView will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. EagleView encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how EagleView is protecting your information.
EagleView welcomes your comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that EagleView has not adhered to this Statement, please contact EagleView customer support. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and remedy the problem.
Our postal address is:
EagleView Technologies, Inc.
10900 NE 4th St
Bellevue, WA 98004-5873