Aerial Imagery Buyer’s Guide for Government: What You Need to Know Before Selecting a Provider
Evaluating an aerial imagery solution can be a challenge, especially when you need to find the right fit for multiple government agencies.
There are so many questions to consider, including:
- What types of images and resolution will you need?
- How does aerial imagery integrate with your other systems?
- How will it help different agencies deliver critical services more efficiently and cost-effectively?
Aerial Imagery Buyer’s Guide for Government
Our aerial imagery buyer’s guide and checklist for government agencies will walk you through exactly what you’ll need to know before selecting a provider.
You’ll learn about:
- The different types of aerial imagery—including capture methods, resolution, and perspectives.
- The different applications and uses for assessment, public safety, emergency planning, GIS, and public works.
- How aerial imagery integrates with your existing processes and systems.
- Which features and specifications to look for in an aerial imagery solution.
- Questions to ask about pricing, imagery quality, integrations, and other key details.
Click here to get the buyer’s guide and checklist.