Accelerate Your Access To COVID-19 CARES Act Relief with Small Business Loan Accelerator
By Rishi Daga, Chief Executive Officer
Many of our customers and partners are Small Businesses that have been negatively impacted by COVID-19.
The recently passed CARES Act includes critical access to financial assistance for these small businesses, many of whom are our customers and partners. But with many options now available and struggles to navigate the maze of government regulations and programs, it can be hard to determine eligibility and apply, potentially delaying access to needed funds.
We’re here to help – we’re excited to share the launch of the COVID-19 Small Business Loan Accelerator.
What is the Small Business Loan Accelerator?
This free online diagnostic tool helps small business owners quickly evaluate eligibility for financial assistance programs offered by the Small Business Administration and generate an application for the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP).
How does it work?
Simply visit the application page here and go through the following process:
- Review and accept the terms of service with our sister Vista Equity portfolio company QuickBase
- Answer a series of short questions about you and your business
- Learn what programs you’re eligible for
- Receive your PPP form filled out automatically and ready for lender submission
You can determine eligibility for a number of programs available through the SBA, including:
- Paycheck Protection Program (PPP): This program provides 100-percent federally guaranteed loans to employers who maintain their payroll during this emergency
- Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EDIL): These lower interest loans of up to $2 million are available to pay for expenses that could have been met had the disaster not occurred
- 7(a) Loans: The SBA’s primary loan for providing financial assistance to small businesses—terms and conditions vary by specific loan type
In this unprecedented crisis, we’re absolutely committed to doing our part to help. Whether it is the use of our products to help you to do more with less working in a remote working environment, to innovative services like this, we’re here to provide the best service possible to our customers and partners – so you can provide the best service to your customers and be ready to recover quickly when conditions improve. Don’t hesitate to reach out to your EagleView representative or contact us through our website with questions or concerns.
We’re all in this together.