EagleView Underwriting Virtual Inspection delivers a 360-degree view of a property along with physically verifiable data extracted by machine learning algorithms. This detailed, accurate information is delivered directly to your underwriting platform and offers:
- Better Answers: Decrease processing time by up to 60 days
- More Certainty: Reduce the number of misquotes with accurate risk assessment
- Improved Satisfaction: Keep agents and policyholders happy
360-degree Property View
Underwriting Virtual Inspection Service
Better Answers. More Certainty. Improved Satisfaction.
Features of the EagleView Underwriting Virtual Inspection Service include:
Ultra-High-Resolution Aerial Imagery
Ultra-high-resolution, 360-degree property views reveal fine property details and expose risk factors that can’t be seen from the street, such as pools, trampolines, and solar panels.
Machine learning algorithms extract data objectively and consistently from imagery to eliminate human subjectivity. This process provides an unbiased and uniform methodology to make reliable and consistent decisions.
Aerial imagery and property data is updated annually with the most current data.
Users can integrate imagery and property data directly into agent, underwriting, and other technology platforms so that answers are right where you need them.
Delivery of 6 Data Attributes
Underwriters receive accurate answers for key property attributes without a site visit. These attributes include:
- Roof Condition: General overall repair of the roof
- Roof Material: Predominant material on the outermost layer of the roof
- Roof Type: Shape of the roof
- Tree Overhang: Presence and extent of a tree canopy projecting over the structure
- Solar: Presence or absence of solar panels Solar Panels
- Pool: Presence or absence of a pool
Who else needs to know?
Loop in a colleague via email or send them a link