Join EagleView’s Professional Practice Group for an in-depth look at the benefits and applications of certified high-resolution orthogonal aerial imagery for GIS and public works professionals.
Learn the process and meet the teams behind two of our popular GIS offerings for orthogonal imagery—Certified Orthomosaics and TrueTouch™.
- Certified Orthomosaics produce an authoritative orthomosaic image in accordance with state and local requirements (if applicable), and validated for geospatial accuracy by our licensed engineering and surveying teams.
- TrueTouch™ enhances orthogonal imagery by removing seams and distortions in orthomosaics, enabling teams to accurately view and measure infrastructure elements like roads, bridges, large buildings, and landmarks.
Participants will learn more about:
- How EagleView’s surveyed ground control and photogrammetry processes provide for absolute geospatial accuracy
- How EagleView’s camera technology and imagery processing work to provide for improved clarity and feature recognition
- Top applications for GIS and Public Works professionals who are using orthogonal imagery and orthomosaics
- Best practices for writing RFPs for aerial orthogonal imagery
Ready to get started?
Contact an EagleView sales representative to request a one-on-one demonstration.