Last modified: January 14, 2019
Eagle View Technologies, Inc. (“EagleView” or “we”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes:
- The types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you purchase, download, install, register with, access, or use of EagleView mobile applications (the “App”); and
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies only to information we collect in this App and, in email, text, and other electronic communications sent through this App.
This policy DOES NOT apply to information that:
- We collect offline or on any other EagleView apps or websites, including websites you may access through this App.
- You provide to or is collected by any third party.
Our websites and apps, and these third parties may have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to read before providing information on or through them.
2. Children Under the Age of 13
The App is not intended for children under 13 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at the address listed below.
3. Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect information from and about users of our App both directly from you when you provide it to us, and automatically when you use the App.
When you download, register with, or use this App, we may ask you to provide information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as first name, last name, and email address (“personal information”); and
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your organization’s name.
This information includes:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms in the App. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the App, subscribing to our service, posting material, and requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the App.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the App and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through the App.
- Your search queries on the App.
4. Automatic Information Collection and Tracking
When you download, access, and use the App, it may use technology to automatically collect:
- Usage Details. When and how long you access and use the App, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the App, including when you log in and out, how long you view certain data, address search data (including latitudinal and longitudinal search, image views, and location data), tool usage (including content send, search text, which tool, and location of click), error messages, server logs (including session id) requests to external services (such as non-EagleView hosted web featured services (WFS)) and other communication data and resources that you access and use on or through the App. The App may also perform data analytics on itself for bug/crash reporting purposes.
- Device Information. We may collect information about your mobile device and internet connection, including the device’s unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information, your user name and email address, the applicable version of the app, connection session key, and the device’s telephone number.
- Location Information. This App does collect real-time information about the location of your device in order to bring user to location upon user’s request.
If you do not want us to collect this information do not download the App or delete it from your device.
5. Information Collection and Tracking Technologies
The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include:
- Cookies (or mobile cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on your smartphone. It may be possible to refuse to accept mobile cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your smartphone. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our App.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the App and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit EagleView, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related app statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain app content and verifying system and server integrity).
6. Third-Party Information Collection
When you use the App or its content, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device. These third parties are not enabled by us but may be enabled by your mobile device manufacturer or your mobile service provider. These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use this app. The information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information, including personal information, about your online activities over time and across different websites, apps, and other online services websites. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
7. How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
- Provide you with the App and its contents, and any other information, products or services that you request from us.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- Give you notices about your subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- Notify you when App updates are available, and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide though it.
The usage information we collect helps us to improve our App and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our App according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you use the App.
We use location information we collect for billing purposes, and for reporting for you. We also use the information we collect for analytics and debugging support. We use session-based logs and image views for billing purposes and to provide you reports. In addition, we use tool usage information and error messages for debugging purposes.
We may also use your information to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please make a request by contacting us as described in this policy.
8. Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual or device, without restriction.
In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect, or you provide:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of EagleView’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by EagleView about our App users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, and for billing and collection.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of EagleView, our customers or others.
We will require all third parties with whom we share user data to provide the same or equal protections of user data as stated in this policy and as required by the applicable store’s guidelines.
9. Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. This section describes mechanisms we provide for you to control certain uses and disclosures of your information.
- Location Information. You can choose whether or not to allow the App to collect and use real-time information about your device’s location by blocking the use of location information. If you block the use of location information, some parts of the App may then be inaccessible or not function properly.
- Promotion by EagleView. If you do not want us to use your email address to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, do not opt-in upon sign up. If you wish to withdraw permission, you can do so by sending an email opting-out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
You may contact Customer Technical Support or send us an email to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. You may also email us if you wish to revoke consent. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
11. Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com or write us at: ATTN: Legal Department, Eagle View Technologies Inc., 10900 NE 4th St Ste 800, Bellevue, WA 98004.
12. Data Security
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Data transferred to third party systems is over HTTPS and the data transfers application programming interfaces (APIs) are protected by authentication and authorization. Data is encrypted in transit and at rest.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our App, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through our App. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
Furthermore, all deletes are soft deletes. If data is deleted, or a user account is deleted, the data or user account may be disabled but not deleted.
This App should not be used outside the United States, Canada, or the Philippines. If you are outside of these countries, delete this App and do not use it.
14. Contact Information
Eagle View Technologies, Inc.
310900 NE 4th St
Bellevue, WA 98004
If you believe that EagleView has not adhered to this policy, please contact EagleView at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and remedy the problem.